1) Test and clean smoke detectors Quarterly
2) Test GFCI outlets Quarterly
3) Lube and adjust garage door hardware Semi Annual
4) Replace return air filters Semi Annual
5) Service HVAC system Annual
6) Clean gutters and downspouts Annual
7) Drain and flush water heater Semi Annual
8) Verify operation of all water shutoff valves- including main Semi Annual
9) Test Carbon Monoxide Detectors Quarterly
10) Inspect Attic And Sub Area for pest intrusion Semi Annual
and water, drain, or roof leaks
11) Recommend changing smoke detector/ carbon monoxide detector batteries, HVAC filters and all flashlight/emergency supply/and battery operated "gadget" batteries every time you change clock settings for standard/ daylight savings time.
Doesn't it really jerk your chain when you go to use something and the batteries are corroded and the gadget is ruined.....stay one step ahead of that problem by being proactive and changing those darn things!!!
CALL 866-965-3600 to schedule your preventive maintenance inspection!!